I love free stuff.

Ok so I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel right now and don't have the time to work on other things but I never stop looking for things to redo. So my friend Julie and I were driving down the road last night when I saw this on someones curb with a free sign on it. I just had to have it. So I stopped and said we are so putting this in my car right now. We managed to get it in there and away we went. It has some damage to it. It looks like some kind of animal chewed on it but it doesn't take away from the beauty of it in my eyes. I can't wait to start on it as soon as I'm done with my bathroom. And even though I have no where to put it and may have to sell it doesn't even matter. I took some quick pics on my cell as I was leaving for work this morning. So they are not the greatest. I will post better ones later.




Comments

Popular Posts