Front Porch Fantasies..

I also so want to redo my front porch. Some of these things in the picture I already have they just need to be redone. I bought an antique metal glider like this one last year during our annual Apple and Pork festival for $25 dollars. I already painted it green. I need to make a cushion for the seat and some pillows for the back. I have two chairs that are very similar to the one I put on here that I picked up at the thrift store for less than $5 each. They have been waiting for me to show them some love. And the the table here is like the antique table that is already on my porch as far as size and shape. Mine is a beige color at the moment and I love the green color on this one. I've picked up more than a few lamps at the thrift store so I can use any of those. I did get on that has an antique metal shade on it that I really like. The Ottoman is just like the one I have in my bedroom. It will be perfect reupholstered and put in the little nook I have on my front porch. With the lamp and some throw pillows it will make the perfect reading nook. The ceiling fan will be the perfect size for the porch and it gets quite warm out there in the summer months. These are the things I daydream about...

Comments

Popular Posts