It's been a while...

Well it really has been to long since I've been on here. So I thought I'd get back to it. All I can say is that I really need to work on only doing one project at a time. Well I'm finishing up one of them that I've been working on for some time now. I bought these tables from a girl that sells me things really cheap. I paid a whopping four dollars for both of these tables. Awesome right. Well I knew what I wanted to do with them I just didn't know how I was going to do it. The tops of the tables were this faux marble stuff. Well I sanded the wood around it and stand it a darker color. I painted the the whole thing a yellow color and absolutely hated it. So I repainted it in a turquoise and I liked it so much better. I than destressed it and put a clear wax over it. The flowers I cut from scrapbook stock and an old romance novel. Lol. I used modge podge to put them on the table. I sealed the whole thing up with some poly and this is what I got. Now I just have to finish the other one and I'll be done.








Comments

Popular Posts