Monday, April 2, 2012

Sweet Thing..

So I found this really freaking cute desk on Craigslist this passed week and had planned on picking it up this weekend but then decided to pass on it. I was kind of bummed because it was a really good price and like I said really cute but I cheared up as soon as I came across this sweet little table at my local thrift store and it was an even better price and even better I didn't have to drive thirty minutes to pick it up. It was cute as is but I can never leave anything as is so I spruced it up with some color. I found this can of green in the oops section at Wal Mart and bought it. So I painted, destressed, glazed and put a clear wax on it. I lined the drawer with some cute paper stock that I had and there you go. Of course I don't plan on keeping it because I have to many other projects taking up space in my house so it's for sell. Hope you guys enjoy it.








6 comments:

  1. Adorable table. I love anything green. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun shelf paper! found you via Kammy's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love this shade of green! I never even look twice at these tables but I love this one! Featured you today!

    http://craptastickatie.blogspot.com/2012/04/five-feature-friday-31.html

    ReplyDelete