The Fifty Cent Table..

Not to be confused with the 50 Cent. Lol. So the Annual Apple and Pork Fall Festival has passed and I did pretty good for my first time. I learned a lot and met some new people. One of those is a young girl named Ashely. She works at the place were I had my booth set up. I made some chicken wire memo frames and she liked them but wanted one in purple. Well I didn't even think to make them in purple so I told her that I could definitely make her one. Well we got to talking and she told me about this cute little table she had bought at a rummage sale for 50 cents. That's right.. She absolutely loved the cute little shape of it but didn't know what to do with it so she asked if I would redo it for her. Well of course I said yes. She said her apartment was full of color and and she was fine with whatever I did to it. So here it is. All painted, stenciled and waxed. I hope she likes it. It's the first time I've done a stencil but I think it goes so well with the shape of the table.





Comments

Popular Posts