Drum Roll Please.....Here's The Tree..

Here it is all put together. All of the ornaments are well semi homemade. I bought cheap ornaments from the dollar tree store and spruced them up. I brushed them with glue and added white glitter to tone them down. I got the clear glass ornaments from Hobby Lobby added my own touch to them. I painted cheap wooden birdhouses from Wal Mart white and added snow to the roofs. There is a wooden letter for each person in the house. I used the spray on snow in a can to make my tree white added some ribbon and the new tree skirt and here you go. I hope you love it. It's probably my favorite tree that I've done so far.

























Comments

  1. Love the tree!! Just was noticing trees that looked snow flocked at stores and your way would be much cheaper than a new tree!!! An idea for next year, because I am not undecorating it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Yes they are very expensive. To much for this cheapy. Lol. I was kind of hesitant about the spray snow but after looking around at my options this seemed to be the easiest. It turned out better then I thought it would. It's a little messy but so worth it.

      Delete
  2. beautiful! maybe someday when the kids have all moved out.... haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah thankfully my kids our old enough now that they don't mess with the tree, well as much anyway.

      Delete
  3. what a gorgeous tree- love the pretty white palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. The tree skirt looks fabulous with all of your white and glittery ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the white ... those mason jars are FAB!! thank you so much for linking up to our party!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts