Gray and White Desk and Chair

I bought this desk at the thrift store and had planned on using it but now plan on selling it. It wasn't in the best shape, visually anyway. It is a very strurdy old desk so I decided to give it a paint job. I mixed up some gray and white chalk paint and got to it. As you can see the top was the worse. Someone at some point had replaced the three panels with plywood. I planned on painting that as well but I found this pretty grey and white gift paper at my local Hallmark Store. I used several coats of Modge Podge for the top. I gave they handles a spray of some metallic silver I have and then used a glaze over all of it. I had the chair sitting on my porch so I painted it white, gave it new foam and fabric and it's all pretty again. Also I will be done with my bathroom tonight and will have pictures to post by the weekend. I can't wait to show everyone. One last thing, can someone please tell me how to put the Pinterest link on my blog? Thanks











Comments

Popular Posts