Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day everyone. So it's been awhile since I've been on here. I started school and just finished up my semester. On top of that I've been busy trying to redo my kitchen and my oldest son went off to basic training for the Army. I'm ready for a break. Well somewhat... Lol. Here is one of the projects that I've done recently. I redid this desk/table and decided I didn't like the black that I used so I redid it red, white and blue. It looks so much better and it sold in one  day. It's good to be back and I want to thank all of the Veterans for all they have given. Everyone have a great day and I can't wait to share my kitchen with you soon.







Comments

  1. Great upcycle! And I like the idea of the vintage flag design with the stars in a circle. Historically vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts