Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Completed chairs.

Ok so here are the completed chairs that I've been working on. They weren't to bad to do but I had to adjust a couple of things as I was going. I put in a picture of how I did the backs. I used cardboard, tacks and masking tape to keep everything together. I went ahead and added some white upholstering tacks to the backs to make sure they stayed in place. They also add a little something extra to them. Now I need to find one more wooded chair and I'll be set. I also need to redo my table as I took a chunk out of it with the jig saw while doing another project. Yeah I shouldn't have done that on my table but lesson learned, I guess. Lol. I hope you guys like them as much as I do.

Tina







No comments:

Post a Comment