For the love of chairs...

I love redoing chairs. I have eleven chairs in my house right now and that's just dining room chairs. I saw these at my favorite thrift store and I passed them up several times before I decided to go back and get them. Usually when this happens the thing I'm after has already been taken but I got lucky. I decided to start them today and I got one finished so I thought I'd share the before and after with you. I decided on an off white that I concocted from a couple paints that I have. I mixed up some homemade chalk paint and went to it. I'm not kindding when I say this stuff dries fast. I had it painted, distressed and the seat put back together in less than an hour. The reupholstering took longer than the painting and drying. I love it. I used some fabric that I got in a 20 yard bolt for about 65 dollars. Great deal. So here it is. I hope you like it and I can't wait to get the other one done.

Tina









Comments

Popular Posts