Here is just one of the many chairs that I have to get done. I will take a before picture of the other one that I have and post it with the afters of that one. Here's the break down of what I did. I used a gray spray paint to do this one as it was just plain faster. I let it dry and sanded it down. I went over it with a gray glaze put new fabric on the bottom part of it. The cushion covers I had from a set I had ordered from Ikea for the chairs that I reupholstered. Since I don't have a sewing machine I just used these. I definitely need to get some more stuffing. I taped and painted gray stripes on them for a pop. On the pillow I was inspired by Kammy's pillows over at http://www.kammyskorner.com/. I loved all of her pillows and thought I would try it out and there you have it.